if your a widow does it bother you when

a bunch of women bash their husbands for no good reasons at all?
i read posts about little petty things that some women complain about & it burns my a$$ .
they should be happy that they still have their mate with them & not have to go through the hell that we do on a daily basis.

justjacki

Asked by justjacki at 5:40 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I can totally see where you are coming from. But regardless of how much you love someone, you are going to get aggrivated and stressed and need to vent about them. I think its a natural thing. I don't think its that they don't appreciate their husbands.
    Anonymous

• I agree... they won't really know what they have until its gone.... i hope i never have to experince that... but with my husband being a paratrooper trying to go ranger... i am going to have plenty more scares...

my husband drives me crazy sometimes but i love him sooo much and wouldnt want anyone else!!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:45 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• They're just venting. I'm sure their husbands do the same. When it comes down to it, I think they love their men unconditionally.
    Anonymous

• group hug im sorry honey :[

aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:48 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I'm sorry. It must be very hard. I only complain about silly little things like laundry on the floor. I only kid though. I don't mean it. Sometimes it's all good natured joking and isn't meant to be b*tching.

I understand where you are coming from, I hope things get easier for you.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 5:58 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I do complain sometimes, and your question has served to make me think. I do have a wonderful husband and I don't know what I would do if I lost him. I will say that i tend to vent to others so that I don't vent to him. meaning when he is with me I am perfectly happy with him and we never fight because I blew off a little steam on cafemom or whichever.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 8:32 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I'm sorry that it makes you feel that way. Honestly, I'm not a widow so I don't know how it feels. But can I ask you without being insensitive if you did it when your husband was alive? I think we all do it and more so here because it is a women's environment and we feel more comfortable and feel as if there are more sympathetic ears to our situations than maybe with our families? I'm sorry for your loss.
    mommalady

Answer by mommalady at 11:43 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I'm sorry! I can only imagine how much that hurts too read.

I am not a widow and it makes me mad when wives bash thier husbands. Just because they aggirvate us sometimes, is no excuse for the level of husband bashing I see here.

Anon#1- It is possible to be aggrivated at your spouse without bashing them and putting them doown and talking bad about them. As a mature adukt, I like to think that I can try to control my responses and nt be controlled by them.

Anon#2 I d not bash/badmouth my husband and I know my husband does not do it about me. Maybe 'their' husband do the same because it's always being done to them.
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 1:52 PM on Mar. 6, 2009