Anyone else annoyed today??

Iam nothing has went well... ready for the day to be over! Do you wanna vent alittle? GO ahead ladies...

faithful78

Asked by faithful78 at 5:57 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm annoyed that my husband won't let me do anything on my own...ugh, I'm tired of his two-cents. I'm pregnant, not retarded!
    Anonymous

• lol.... I used the word retarded the other day in a post. I just simply said " thats retarded" And I got a email sayin that Cm doesnt tolerate slur against ppl with disabilitys. WTF
    Anonymous

• Same I'm tired of my SO telling me what to do like I'm a child.
    Funny thing is he tells me how to do stuff, that I'VE told him how to do.
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 6:09 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• im annoyed father very ill and my mom basically in so many words told my sister in georgia there was nothing to worry about
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 6:31 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I am annoyed that my husband keeps complaining about how much money I spend. Even though I am not a crazy spending machine! He is crazy.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 7:18 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Haha! That is an understatement! I am annoyed at the a hole that thinks HIS job and HIS life are the most important thing to me right now. I am VERY, VERY annoyed my best friend is continuing to take the abuse she has been suffering for months. Actually, I am furious about that.. I am annoyed that doctors misdiagnosed my husbands grandmother and it will mean she dies an early death... Ok, again, I am furious about that, too. I guess I should have waited for the " Anyone else FURIOUS today" question.. I'll move on now...lol
    Aislinn

Answer by Aislinn at 7:25 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• My children came home from school being overdramatic and hateful. I am ready to scream,! The hotwater heater is broken and we just replaced the dishwasher. It never ends.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 7:40 PM on Feb. 24, 2009