breast issues- ick

I am 20 weeks pregnant and my breasts have grown to new and unfathomable sizes. That is not my issue (yet- lol) but inside my stretch marks on one of them there are little bright red (blood colored) specks as though the skin has thinned down to the vein...ick... and on the other I have atotally different issue of a very rough itchy patch, it feels almost like poison ivy... again, ick
I do intend to ask my doctor when i go on thursday so I know you all can't tell me what it is obviously, but have you experienced either of these on your breasts when they grew??? any helpful ideas? cocoa butter not helping either...

LuckyClown

Asked by LuckyClown at 6:02 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• havnt had that happen but i would say its just the stretching of the skin thats causes some irriatation. for the dry side try using something like aquaphore its going to moisterize better as for the other side i dont know what to tell you. lol
    Anonymous

• I should probably add that I have not come into contact with poison ivy.... at all... everything around here is still frozen. or dead
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 6:03 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I was just reading about a skin condition that can show up inside stretch marks...it's called PUPPS. Here's a link to more info:

http://parenting.ivillage.com/pregnancy/pthirdtri/0,,midwife_3p7q,00.html
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 6:15 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• im 25 weeks and have the same thing.i wouldnt worry but still ask ur doctor.
    Anonymous