would anyone be interested in buying one these?

It's your last name with photographs of different images. Very cool, unique gift and inexpensive. Check out mine here:

http://ctgdesign.synthasite.com/photo-art.php

This one, I just found images online, but I will soon post the others that I have (it's a new website in the works) Even if you are not interested, let me know what you think, should I persue?

MrsG423

Asked by MrsG423 at 6:21 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• doesn't look interesting to me, sry
    Anonymous

• pretty, but is it a 3d piece of art? I don't know that i would buy it but just because it doesn't go with my home decore at all. I suppose you could use a different kind of picture (ie. beach/nautical) and that would fit in my living room better...
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 6:33 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I have tons of pictures! I can do just about any theme! it's not 3d, it's printed out on nice paper and framed. Doesn't have to be black and white either, that's the joy of photography, skies the limit!
    MrsG423

Answer by MrsG423 at 6:40 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• its cool, I probably would buy it for the game room or something. but it doesnt go with the rest of my decor.
    but I would like a different kind of images. Are you going to let people choose the types of images they want?
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 6:43 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Oh I love doing images like these, having to find the letters. Fun! (I'm a photographer. lol) I think some people might pay for them. Not sure how much though... =) GL!
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 6:50 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Absolutely! You tell me what you would like, I'd come up with 2 concepts show you then go from there. It really is a nice piece of artwork to have in your home. I get alot of compliments on mine. I actually made it for my husband on valentines day (hence the heart at the end) I told him it was something I love being... a Giambrone, our last name!
    MrsG423

Answer by MrsG423 at 6:52 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I like it - I recently saw something like this at a Hallmark store.
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 7:02 PM on Feb. 24, 2009