Are you reading a Twilight book right now?

Or have you read one/them all? What do you think of them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I read them all and I loved them all and I am so sad that the story is over.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 6:50 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I'm about to start book 4. I have loved them all, and each one becomes my favorite lol! But overall, I would say Eclipse is my absolute favorite. But then again I haven't read Breaking Dawn yet lol! I am addicted! When I finish the books I will find some fanfic to read, then I will watch Twilight when it comes out on DVD, and of course I will be there in line when New moon comes out in November!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 7:00 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I read them but I didn't like them. (I think I am the only person on Earth that doesn't LOL)
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 7:11 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Well, actually I like the first two, but then started disliking them after that.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 7:12 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I have read the first 3 ~ waiting to get ahold of the 4th book. I liked them. I thought they were well written, without all the sexually explicit parts that ruin a lot of good story-lines for me. I really don't need to know all that information! LOL.
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 7:55 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I've read all four of them twice now. I'd like to read them again. I thought they were great and will buy them one of these days. Waiting on the library takes forever.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:36 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I just finished the last one. They were pretty good, but I am not one of those Twighlight freaks that is going to go buy the shirts and bags and pins and everything. lol
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 8:53 PM on Feb. 24, 2009