hows your self esteem lately?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If I would have seen this question 6 months ago, I would have seriously dumped a depressing story, but...
    I recently lost 20 pounds and I'm working on another 20. Still not thrilled with what I see in the mirror, but I'm hoping to be able to fit in a swimsuit this summer that doesn't have a turtleneck and a skirt! :-)
    My hormones went bazerk when I had my daughter, so I gained 30 pounds AFTER I had her. I'm on lots of meds to even things out and they seem to working, along with careful eating and lots of exercise. IT'S REALLY HARD to be beautiful, isn't it?!? Boy has the media screwed with our heads!
    My husband thinks I'm beautiful and sexy though, so that helps!
    divakristi

Answer by divakristi at 6:46 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Better since I started my diet. I'm a week in and starting to notice the differece, and it's booted my energy levels and my confidence.
    Anonymous

• Fantastic..i am still breathing so what is there to complain about....
    Dani32

Answer by Dani32 at 6:41 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• lol well i would say good but i've been making everyone tell me that im pretty this week so thats a bad thing right? i guess i feel a little down, how about you?
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:41 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• aw diva that was a nice story :] i need to work on losing weight too! i think my hormones are out of wack, i've heard after giving birth you can have temporary thyroid problems that make it hard to lose weight but it goes away
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:48 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• pretty good I have been working out
    Donna999

Answer by Donna999 at 6:54 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Pretty low right now...it has been a long pregnancy, and I'm not sure why. It is my 3rd, so I knew what to expect. For some reason I can't shake the blues that I'm feeling. I know there are several reasons for it...but it still doesn't help it go away.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 7:10 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Good however I am annoyed with stupid people. I feel good but why so much stupidity?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 7:37 PM on Feb. 24, 2009