What's the first thing...

your DH/SO does when he gets home from work? Mine kisses me then our daughter

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes he hugs & kisses me and takes baby dd in his arms for a big hug!
    If I'm nursing and can't get up he sets his stuff down on the counter and kicks his shoes off in the wrong place. :)
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 7:13 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Usually the kids run to their daddy...then he comes and kisses me. It is hard to beat the kids to him.
    They sure do miss him when he is at work!
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 7:12 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Ha! He eats standing up at the counter. Or puts his coat into the coat closet!Then eats standing up at the counter.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 7:12 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• sits down on the computer LOL
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 7:13 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• mine works midshift which is 2pm-midnight. we are already asleep when he gets home. but i know that he works out before he comes home (at the gym) and then once home he comes in and eats dinner studies his CDC's and comes to bed.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:15 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• My hubby gets home from work at 2:15am He walks in ands says "hey babe how was your day?" then its off to do whatever if I follow him then I get bombarded with hugs and kisses lol, if I stay in bed then I just see him when hes done doing whatever.
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 7:19 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Ha. Mine is gone for 6 months to 12 months at a time. The first thing he does is pick up his son and give him a huge hug. Then we kiss like time has stopped. lol
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 7:21 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• He comes in the door and tries to make his way into the room while being attacked by the boys. He "unpacks" (hangs jacket, takes off shoes, wallet out of pants, unloads keys, watch, etc) then sits down to talk with the boys. We try to have a conversation but it doesn't often happen.

About 1/2 hour after he gets home, he does pajama time with the boys.....then they have about 1/2 hour before he starts taking them to bed. In that half hour, he gives the two youngest their breathing treatments. He then puts them all to bed...then comes done and has his supper.

While he's eating we talk some...I'm usually in bed an hour after the boys, though....LOL

He only gets to see the boys about 1 1/2 hours in the evenings. He doesn't mind doing the bedtime routine. It's part of his quality time with them....and gives me a break in the day...
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:32 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Usually heads straight to the bathroom.
    Anonymous

• He takes off his shoes and heads in the bedroom to change clothes.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 8:53 PM on Feb. 24, 2009