how do you get smells & discharge out without cleaning it with soap?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Health

• lol can you go to a clinic?
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 7:15 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• hmm.. not all "smells" are infections... I am preg. and have experienced heavier discharge and it smells a lil funky... I personally use soap daily... lol... but I wouldn't mind smelling fresher at mid day...
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 7:18 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• well this is kinda a reason they even have this site.
    maybe im in a hospital or a body cast or a single mother with 3 babies, a toddler no house phone & a cell phone over on minutes.
    Anonymous

• that would suck...
    LuckyClown

• NASTY
    Anonymous

• maybe feminine wipes would help
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:21 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• You know, pre preg. I used those pads that had a wipe attached... that was nice... I always felt sooo clean.... haven't had to buy those in a while.. wonder if they sell them seperately individually wrapped...???
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 7:31 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• This may be related to the other question where the poster asked what kind of soap was good to use to avoid infection and was answered by the suggestion to not use soap. I was confused about the answer, since I think to remove odor from the external area that soap would be a good thing. Even those wipes contain a soap, don't they? So I think that a mild soap on the external area would be a good idea. Read what the soap packages say. I don't know if ivory is still a gentle soap. Or look in the feminine products aisle and see if there is a feminine cleanser- for external use.

Answer by Bmat at 9:11 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Summer's Eve is really good for feminine hygeine!
    Anonymous

• I use summers eve. I love it. My skin is too sensitive for soap down there
    Anonymous