JUICE/CUP

My duaghter will not drink juice or anything out of a cup. I have tried many of both of them. Many different kids of juice and cups....how did you break your kid of this? Mine's 8 months

Madelyn_Marie

Asked by Madelyn_Marie at 7:22 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• mine didnt start using a cup until he was a year old and i took his bottle away. it was gone and he had no choice.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:25 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• You give her more time. A lot of babies are not taking a cup a 8 months old.
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 7:42 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Use a soft spout so it feels like a bottle, but is used like a cup. It really helps.
    Amber115

Answer by Amber115 at 7:58 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• It's ok, it takes time. A lot of kids won't take a sippy cup until after 1yr. Munchkins makes a bright colored drink bottle kind that doesn't spill. I bet she'd like that. Just keep on offering a different kind each day and eventually she will like it. Same thing goes with food. Just this afternoon my little turd wouldn't eat his peas before his nap, I tried again after and he ate them.
    KadensMom907

Answer by KadensMom907 at 7:11 PM on Feb. 25, 2009