Interatial relationship?

What is it like for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• im not in one but i dont have a problem with it. my parents taught me that love has no color.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:24 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• not a big deal. I've been in one...just the same as any other one other then the fact that some people are still stupid about it.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 8:16 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• it really isnt a big deal but some people make it a problem, i was in a inter-racial relationship and people family and friends gave me hell. so if u love someone color does not matter. dont break it off just keep on loving him/her as u would any other color.
    rachel37

Answer by rachel37 at 8:54 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I'm in an interracial marriage and couldn't be happier. His mom had a problem with it at first (not when we were dating, but when we became engaged), but other than that we haven't faced any opposition from family/friends.
    We have decided that there are certain places we won't live (like the south), and I think it does make it a little harder to find a place to settle down. We live in southern California now, which is really diverse, but don't plan to stay here.
    My only advice is that you don't pay attention when you're out and you get bad looks and stuff. Focusing on that is only going to make the relationship stressful, and it's definitely not worth it.
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 11:19 PM on Feb. 24, 2009