beechnet or gerber

which one do you use?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:30 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• home made actually. The fresher the fruits and veggies, the more nutrients they have. I always did keep a few jars on hand for those Just in Case times, and I always bought Earth's Best.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 7:41 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• homemade. I've heard some really gross strories about jared food. My older kids did get it though. I bought gerber which they all hated,
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 7:44 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Beechnut. I hate Gerber products....not just the baby food, either.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:09 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I like gerber, because of the plastic packaging, but I prefer to buy organic Earth's Best.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 9:23 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I use beachnut because It's cheaper and has all the same stuff. Gerber is great my neice eats it. But you are only paying from the name not whats in it.. Beachnut peachs for example. Peachs and water. Thats all in gerber peachs. Peachs and water.In my wal*mart Gerber is $.97 and beachnut is $.47 so why pay an extra $.50 for a name. Sorry just how I feel
    TristansMommy16

Answer by TristansMommy16 at 1:05 AM on Feb. 25, 2009