My second Urinary Tract Infection

I have had two since I've been pregnant and I went to not my normal doctor today because she was out and she put me on antibiotics. Is this alright to continue keep taking? I am afraid I'll hurt the baby constantly taking pills.

cantwait071909

Asked by cantwait071909 at 7:32 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• what will hurt the baby is if you get a kidney infection from your UTI, it will put you into labor thats how my husband lost his first little daughter :[ i took a lot of antibiotics and my son is fine :]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 7:33 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• trust me you want to take the meds if not it will go in too your kidneys and then in too the blood stream which goes too baby not a good thing trust me its ok too take the meds i have had about 2 uti and 1 kidney so far this pregnancy and trust me you don't want the kidney i had too stay in the hospital because of it
    Anonymous

• I had 3 during my pergnancy :( The antibiotics are better than infections!
    evansmom03

Answer by evansmom03 at 9:15 PM on Feb. 24, 2009