What do you think when you see some one in public during the day wearing pajamas or pajama-ish clothes?

I don't ever think anything of it. But I have gotten in the habit of leaving the house in pajamas or jogging pants and I always feel self-conscience that people are thinking I must be too lazy to get dressed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• There are a lot of different reasons why someone didn't "get dressed". That is just stupid to say they must be lazy. After having my appendix and my gallbladder removed I couldn't wear jeans for nearly two months each time. My mom has had c-sections and a hernia repair surgery and both of those kept her from wearing anything but comfortable pants for a long time also. Why would you automatically assume that some one is lazy? What about pregnancy? I would pick comfy pants over maternity pants any day while I was pregnant. Some people are just so judgemental.
    Anonymous

• LOL i do that all the time.
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 7:39 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• It annoys me when I see people in pajama pants. If you're going into public, you should at least take a minute to put on a pair of jeans or something.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:40 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I think they are probably lazy!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:41 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• i myself leave the house with sweats on, like gray sweat pants and a sweatshirt BUT those are my pajama's, i dont think anyone thinks of me being lazy as i try to make it cute, when i do see others walking around in sweats i dont think they are lazy at all, i think its just pple just dont want to get dressed up and have other events rather then the store to get dressed for.

as for pajama's looking clothes, like the ones with pictures on them and bright colors, i feel that ppl can do better then that but i guess i never think of anything bad about them.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:42 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• well i dont go out in pajama pants thats a bit out there but i do in my sweat pants. i dont even care when i see someone in sweats though. i dont pay a lot of attention to things
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 7:42 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I don't think anything. I'm usually out just to get stuff I don't have time to sit around and judge people's clothes. Although if I did see a lot of people in PJ pants I'd probably think "I bet that's another busy mom!"
    aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 7:45 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I think they look comfortable. I leave my house in PJs all the time. Not being lazy, I just prefer comfy clothes over jeans. I find jeans to be very uncomfortable in the winter.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 7:45 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Not since I became a mom. Now there are so many other important things to do I can't worry about little things like what someone else is wearing. I am lucky if I find time for myself to get dressed!
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 7:47 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I think sweat suits are fine. It's the plaid or picturey pj pants that annoy. The college look . .pjs and flip flops . . I hate it.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 7:48 PM on Feb. 24, 2009