85% a girl

So last thursday i had a my ultrasound at 18 weeks and they said there was no genital spotting but three lines which usually indicates a girl, but my baby was being so stubborn it wouldn't budge for nothing. She said shes 85% sure its a girl? Is that a good percentage that shes right? I was for sure it was a boy!! I just can't let myself believe its a girl ?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I wouldn't believe anything.. 18 weeks is kinda early for a for sure answer
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 7:44 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• My son was %85 a girl at 16 weeks, 19 weeks, 20 weeks and 36 weeks. I'm glad I didn't take any of the tags off. We had to return all the pink for blue.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 7:51 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Thats what they tell everyone. Even if the picture is clear to whether the fetus is male or female. But If they didnt get a clear picture for you I wouldnt really count on what they are telling you.
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 7:54 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I wouldn't paint anything pink or blue until the baby gets here.

There was no doubt that my three were boys by their ultrasounds. I mean I even knew with the first one and I'd never even seen an ultrasound before!

They told me they were 95% sure. I still didn't buy a whole lot blue. The only 100% sure I got was with the youngest...I had an amnio with him. lol
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:57 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• with my little girl they saw the 3 lines I would say yes thats a good %. Congrats!
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 8:42 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• i would say yes with my first little girl she was a pain in the butt also and they told me if they had too guess they would say a little girl and they was right with my baby now she was more then happy too show and they little lines are there for sure
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 8:49 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I had a son my first time and he for sure had a wee wee :) with this pregnancy I was told that it was a girl. The tech pointed to the three lines and said those are the girl parts. Im thinking that if she saw the three lines then its a pretty sure thing its a girl.
    Nluvwitasailor

Answer by Nluvwitasailor at 9:20 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• My little girl had the three little lines but I wouldn't start painting everything pink just yet. You didn't get a good shot, maybe you should go back for another.
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 12:14 AM on Feb. 25, 2009