Would you label yourself as judgemental?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes. I'm very judgmental. But just because i judge someone doesnt mean that i dont like the judgement i have made. AND that judgement is easily adjusted as knew "information" becomes available. I cant help but to instantly catergorize ppl in my head. But nearly all categories are acceptable. Despite the fact that i'm some where between a liberal and a socialist i have plenty of republican friends. And every fiber in my being says racism is wrong. But i still have one friend who is racist. ...I am judegmental ...but i am not a "critic". (well, i can be ...lol. but not on a regular basis)
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 8:01 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• not even a little
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 7:46 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I try not to be if it doesn't have anything to do with harming a child. On the other hand, there are a few posts that I want to bang my head against the wall but I try to bite my tongue and move on.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:48 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Honestly, I know I can be quick to judge in some situations. It is something I acknowledge and work on. Sometimes I catch myself and try to correct whatever it was that I thought. Isn't acknowledging the problem step one? lol

jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 7:51 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Yes. Because I am the pickiest bitch around. To continuously be around me u have to have my special permission/pass. So I'm your regular biatch in disguise.
    milmiracle

Answer by milmiracle at 7:56 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• yes i can be. i don't l ike to be but i can be.
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 8:12 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I never judge, it's just not my style.
    Anonymous

• Yes, and I don't see it as a bad thing. Too many people are too permissive and it's not good for them, or people in general.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:28 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• we all have some shape of form of prejudice.....me it would have to be smokers. I know its wrong because its an addiction which turn makes me feel sad for them.

Anonymous

• I can be judgmental, and anyone who says the NEVER do it is fooling themselves lol.

Most of the time I am just brutally honest though.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 9:59 PM on Feb. 24, 2009