• In the Spotlight:

Wedding Questions (programs etc...)

What all did you include in your wedding programs!? And did you include a weekend itnerary for your wedding party when you sent out your invites!?

random questions i know!

Candice_c3

Asked by Candice_c3 at 7:50 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I went to davidsbridal.com and used one of the templates they had their. I HAVE no idea what goes on them lol, I just typed what they asked lol
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 7:55 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• we didnt do either. but we just had a small wedding and reception. If people couldnt figure out what was going on then they really shouldnt have been there lol

Good luck with the wedding plans
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 7:56 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• It is all so very 'depends on the size of your event, numbers of people" etc. A great place for lots of help and links to more help is at :

http://theknot.com/
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:56 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• We didnt have programs for our wedding.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 7:58 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• my husband and I didn't have programs, it seemed like a wasted expense (to us)... most people know what goes on in a wedding and the business I run (wedding business) we tell most of our clients to only do them if you are having a destination wedding, otherwise your wedding party are really the only ones that need to know what is going on... leave the rest to your DJ or MC ( you hired them for a reason).
    Larsbug

Answer by Larsbug at 8:00 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• We didn't have wedding programs. They're completely unnecessary.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:26 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• WE didn't have them !!!
    Anonymous