i dont know wut to d oiv all ready told everyone to keep her out of my life but my mom wont listen (2 questions in 1 and srry its so long)

ok so when i found out my i was pregnant
my grandma told me eather i get an abortion or she was never gonna talk to me again
i told her hell no and that i was keeping the baby
well since i was around 20 weeks she has been trying to talk to me
and tell me how bad iv messed up
so i changed my number and everything
well today she called me and told me mym om gave her my number and she is pissed that i dont want her around
then she told me to call when i have to baby and she knows wut hospital cuz my mom and sister told her that
so i called my mom and told her not to tell my grandma when i go to the hospital wut my room number is
and my mom said no she was gonna tell her i all ready want everyone to check in with the nurses before coming in to my room
so i was wondering if i told the nurses if they should be able to not let her in the room
and also how do i deal with my mom not respecting my wishes????

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 7:57 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you tell the nurses not to let her in they wont even let her NEAR. And your mom should respect you, but maybe you should talk with her before you go into labor to try and resolve it. A few people in my family told me to get an abortion, but we talked it over and are fine now...
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 8:00 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• If you tell the nurses the names of the people you dont want to see you or the child they wont let them in
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 8:01 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I'm so sorry your family is putting you though all that stress. Seems to me they are worrying more about how they feel then how everything is effecting you. What I would do is talk to the nurse staff ahead of time (go for a tour before your due date and talk to them about your options) it may be possible for her not to even get to labor and delivery, also talk to your mom and tell her how its going to be, that you don't want your grandmother there because she stresses you out, hopefully when the time comes they will realize its about you and your baby and NOT them. Good luck!!
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 8:12 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• if u tell the nurses and the dr they will not let her in the room.last summer my sister had my neice someone came to the hospital she didnt want there i went and got a guard. they kicked the perosn out. its up to u who u want there.good luck!
    Anonymous

• I am real sorry that you are having to deal with this! If I was in your place I would have a sit down with your sis and mom and tell them your wishes and tell them that you are going to tell the nurse she is not allowed in see what happens and if they still want to make it hard on you maybe you should consider not allowing anyone in except the father. Good Luck!
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 8:36 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I would tell them right when you fet there that she will start a fight & you just not need that.They will not let her in there.They would let no one in there if thats the way you want it.As for your mom I cant tell you how to deal.
    Jennifer_24

Answer by Jennifer_24 at 8:37 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• just let them know at the hospital that you do not want her there and they will make sure every one checks in with them before allowing them in too your room they will make them so their id i had that same problem when i had my first her dad was no where to be found and all for months and we where afraid of him showing at hospital but we later learned he was never in the state so ya just let them know and talk too your mom and tell her too stop or maybe she shouldn't be around either
    Anonymous

• God.. i am so sorry. I cannot belive people like that. "Im not ready for you to have a baby, kill it!!!" Ugh!

Im sorry for you. As the 1st poster said, they wont let her ANYWHERE near your room and if they have to, they'll call security to remove her.

Good luck with your little one!
    SpiritedTigress

Answer by SpiritedTigress at 4:56 AM on Feb. 25, 2009