What were you like?

right after baby was born, were you like a walking zombie because of exhaustion, or were you your normal self just tired?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I was my normal self,my babies weren't ones to stay up all night
    MRSHEATHERSMAMA

Answer by MRSHEATHERSMAMA at 8:18 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I was the same. Turk slept great at night. Up once for feeding... that was it. Now that he is five I am exhausted!
    TurksMommy

Answer by TurksMommy at 8:26 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I was my normal self, even during pregnancy, I did not find anything I couldnt do, I dont remember being tired, I slept when baby did and cleaned and cooked when baby was up or asleep if I had already had a nap or 2 lol, if something didnt get done I was like oh well maybe tomorrow.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:27 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• TURK, I am with ya on that statement, how true it is, I am being pulled in so many directions I am now challenged when it some to north south east or west LOL
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:28 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• walking zombie for first 4-6 weeks....hang in..,.it does even out after that:)
    rorysmomnj

Answer by rorysmomnj at 9:00 AM on Feb. 25, 2009