Sex Drive

Does/has anyone have/ever had more of a sex drive then your SO? I don't know if I just want it more than I used to (we had a baby 5 months ago) or if he doens't want it as much as he used to. It sucks. It's a given that I want sex when we go to sleep, and I've told him I want it "all the time". It sucks bc when we don't have sex, I feel turned down or like he doesn't care about having sex.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Im right there with you sweetie! Im such a horndog i dont know what to do!!! Haha but its natural. Dont feel assamed or embarrassed. You need to have a serious convo with your SO nd let thrm know you want to feel sexy and wanted again and when they shut you fown it just makes you feel gross and unwanted. I was in your exact shoes and i had a discussion with my lover and we talked about our turn ons and fantasys and what we liked done yo us znd when snd timing for sexual activity and now i must say im pretty satisfied and a lot more confident in myself. Good luck!!!! Xoxox
    MissMamaAshley

Answer by MissMamaAshley at 9:08 PM on Feb. 24, 2009