piof- (forum) French dips??

I have roast beef, swiss cheese, hoggies, red and green bell peppers and heinz bistro au jus.

how do i go about putting them together to make a sandwich? lol sounds sad huh? all i know is i want them for dinner. . .haha

i'm putting this here too because not to many people go to the food area. . . ..

thanks!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well if I were you I would cut up the peppers and roast beef into strips heat up a frying pan with either a little bit of butter or extra virgin olive oil, and fry up the roast beef and peppers until heated through and maybe a little brown, then take your hoagie roll put some on there with the cheese on top, pour some of the au jus into a small side dish and pop it in microwave for about 30 seconds or until just warm, then eat lol
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 8:27 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I would saute the peppers in a bit of butter. when almost finshed, cut the rolls open and lay over the peppers to get a little warm. Remove the rolls, add the su jus and the roast beef. Heat. Add to the roll and top with cheese. Can I come over and eat???? LOL
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 8:28 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• all is welcome to join!! lol
    kids are mad thats what i'm making. . .
    haha
    Anonymous