hair styles for ethnic children???? need help

i need to find some hairstyles for my little girl shes 2 years old.! im african american and puerto rican! my daughters father is black. My daughter got her hair from her fathers side so its hard for me to keep up with her hair!!! does anyone have any photos or suggestions on wat i should do??????

whitneyz09

Asked by whitneyz09 at 8:17 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I am white, so I dont know why I am asking this question. lol
    But I have little black girls in my music class. I have this one little girl who gets tight braids and beads at the end. It is really cute.
    I know it costs a lot to have that done, but it lasts a long time. If I had a little black girl I would do that to her hair.
    Just a white girls opinion! ;) lol
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 11:03 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• another white girls opinion...i like it when the hair is natural with a little gel...kind of gerry curls.my neighbor blows out her daughters hair every day...my thought is keep it natural she is beautiful dont hid what she is...mom is black dad is white.i also like the braids my friend is from barbados and the most beautiful woman i have ever seen.green eyes.she wears braids.i know they hurt after a while.but stay true to who she is.....
    snowmom974

Answer by snowmom974 at 1:51 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I have out my daughter's hair in a doughnut! I'll pm pics to you.

tayanddyl

Answer by tayanddyl at 2:28 PM on Feb. 25, 2009