I always post anonymous and usually pick a best answer...

Why will it not give me this option anymore?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Probably because so many people complain about the anon thing. Which I think is our right to use.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 8:30 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• That's what I was thinking foreverb3. It's really too bad:(
    Anonymous

• hmmm... that doesn't make sense though... you should still be able to pick a best answer to your own questions... I also think posting anony is your right (and hopefully you are one of the ones who use it respectfully) and you should not be restricted from anything because of the bad deeds of others who abuse the right.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 8:34 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• IDK. I think there is a gross overuse of the anon button though, just gotta say. I can totally understand for questions that might be embarrassing but it seems like lately everyone is anonymous even if their question is "Do you like dogs?" or something that I don't see how anyone could possibly be embarrassed about....

aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 8:38 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I just posted an anon. question and i was able to pick a best answer
    Anonymous

• really it can be aggravating when there are twenty anony answers in arow and some of them are the same anon... it's hard to keep track of... but I can see why some people want to keep their privacy... I don't really care.. no one can get my address or anything by looking at my profile... it would be nice if anons at least had to pick a name... even if it weren't attached to a profile at all...then still no one would know who they were but peopek could stop being mad at ALL anonys...because so many anon answers are rude and uncalled for...
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 8:41 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• i have an anon question right now and it will let me pick best answer
    Anonymous