2 pump chump ? HELP!

Ok...so my DH lasts literally (NOT EXAGERATING) 1 to 2 mins in bed. TOPS. He does the same thing he does oral on me I do oral on him he goes in....pump pump pump and gets off. HE FEELS HORRIBLE about this and I"m annoyed as fuck about it but I don't make him feel worse of course. He used to last (again not exagerating) an hour. took him FOREVER to get off. He had just gotten out of the military when we met and its gone down hill from there...some sugested exercise but he's tried it and didn't do any better. :( Any sujestions that does not involve a cock ring? He doesnt have trouble keeping it up (AT ALL) he's got trouble keeping his load. lol! Its taking its toll on us I already feel like just his roommate as it is cause he's hardly ever home cause of work. any sugestions?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:30 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• Does he "go" super fast in any position?
    A cock ring will help him last longer too, its just not for keeping it up...
    If it is still up after he goes, tell him to keep going,
    Also you can cut out some of the fourplay, and go slow to begin with
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:34 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Does not matter what position we mainly do missionary. He can't keep going after he cums cause its too sensitive he says. And he does the fourplay cause I"m hardly ever aroused and don't normally want sex to begin with. He cums no matter what speed he's going in...and I think a cock ring would humiliate him. He already thinks he's not good enough. (like its all his fault)
    Anonymous

• you should have him talk to a doctor about that it could be an enlarged prostate.
    Anonymous

• thanks i'll look into it!
    Anonymous

• The reason I asked is because alot of men do "go" faster in missionary than any other position. I use a chair that is large enough for him and me to sit in and it has sides but I can put my legs kinda behind him in a comfortable position and just sit and move or grind the way I like and it helps my hubby NOT go until I am ready, then we switch to the missionary for him to go....I took some time to rebuild his " staying up" but it worked. when we were working on this, when he felt the need to go, I stopped moving til it urge passed, if you two have worked on this and nothing has helped, hav him checked
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:01 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Mine is the same way...lol. It sucks but oh well
    Lovemybabies885

Answer by Lovemybabies885 at 10:20 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• my bf is a 3 pumps and a squirt kinda guy too... alot of times he asks me to stay still or stop touching him for a second just so he can last a little longer. He has tried the rings but he says that it just makes him explode into himself and not out and it isn't good. And although i enjoy the forplay and it gets me going, he lasts for like 3 minutes if we do too much so i try to do just enough to set the mood and then back off for a bit. Try changing positions every 30 seconds or so like the other girls say and also stop the oral before hand- there's nothing better than a BJ for a man so taking that away may help...
    Anonymous

• My boyfriend has a similar "problem" and I think it was part of what ruined his previous marriage. He felt like he wasn't good at it so he didn't feel like having sex with his ex anymore because she would just lay there. To me, sex is a bonding experience that I love doing with him. He does other things to please me before. Sometimes he lasts a little longer, sometimes not. I don't care. I love him so much and the act of us making love is so pleasing to me - I don't care how long he lasts.
    Anonymous

• Try kiegel exercises, yes...just like the ones we do to build our uterine wall. These work for men to and has been proven to help with stamina.
    grnlf4

Answer by grnlf4 at 12:07 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Change positions as much as you can. Even if you only get to do one more position it will help. Try you on top for a bit see if that helps him out.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:43 AM on Feb. 25, 2009