I'm in shock don't know what to think.

I took 2 pregnancy test... came beack negative then got my period and then my bloodwork came back positive!!! I'm in shock right now... and I'm on my period!!! Do you think its a miscarriage?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• no i have heard of women having a period while pregnant. congrats!!
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:45 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Do you have any pain? You should talk to your doctor. Some women do bleed their first few months while pregnant. I would just keep and eye on the flow. If it's heavy, contact your doctor immediately. If you see a mass in your period, it could be a miscarriage, but it is usually accompanied by pain.
    Samanthasmom210

Answer by Samanthasmom210 at 8:46 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I told my doctor that I am on my period, she is getting more blood work done for me. Its not heavy but I do have some mild cramping..... especially before I started my period.
    Anonymous

• but cramping in early pregnancy is normal. when i got pregnant, i had no idea. i was cramping like i was gonna start my period and never started. then i found out that i was pregnant. i think if its cramps like your period then its ok cause its implantation. if it gets severe, then there could be a problem. good luck and i hope everything turns out good for you
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:53 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• ok... so I just looked again at the pregnancy test and it showed positive. Also, I've bneen having morning sickness (or night sickness) for over a week now!
    Anonymous

• I had a period with both of my kids the first month.. Congrats mama!
    kerrigansmommy

Answer by kerrigansmommy at 11:24 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• It is possible to have your period while pregnant. If it were a miscarriage, your doctors would have seen it in your bloodwork and told you. Congratulations, you are definitely pregnant!
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 1:08 AM on Feb. 25, 2009