where do u go to take a break....

were building a house...living in our camper trailer untill the house is up...i think i need a place to just go and breath...

Debbie9191

Asked by Debbie9191 at 8:51 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I go to work.
    TurksMommy

Answer by TurksMommy at 8:56 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I go to Florida and chase sexy country boys with my girls.
    AuntieM

Answer by AuntieM at 9:19 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I leave and go on the road with hubby for a month in the summer, kiddos are all with family, its sooo nice..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I do not get to go anywhere for a break unfortunately, but if I did I would probably go get a manicure/pedicure and treat myself to lunch at a nice restaurant.
    paulaann811

Answer by paulaann811 at 5:52 PM on Feb. 25, 2009

• Hey AuntieM can I go to Florida ands chase boys with you too....... please!!! Just kidding. It does sound like fun but I dont think my husband would like it too much.
    In my state we offer adult classes that you can take. Very inexpensive. Try a new cooking class or a wine tasting class. We even have ones for arts and crafts. Just spend some time doing something you want to do outside the home without the kids.
    Or maybe try to get a membership to the YMCA and go swimming, sit in a hot tub or work out for an hour a day. Great stress reliever and its good for you too!
    lindze0226

Answer by lindze0226 at 4:18 PM on Feb. 26, 2009