proud of maryjane??

Ok I saw the question about NOT supporting the legalization of marijuana. Don't want a war, I would just like to see how many moms on the other side of it, whos not ashamed of their use?
(Yea, yea I know, probably been done before...)

Kimeley

Asked by Kimeley at 8:55 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i dont use but i think it should be legalized
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 8:57 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I fully support the legalization!!!
    wanderingmuse

Answer by wanderingmuse at 8:57 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• fyi type weed, maryjane. marijuana and you will get a lot of questions on that subject and this question is very common...check it out!
    Anonymous

• I don't use but I think it should be legal AND TAXED! :)
    Anonymous

• (singing)"I'm in love with mary jane,she is..." ,lol.Well I used to be but I don't smoke any more.But I say legalize it.Why not?
    nikkiJ86

Answer by nikkiJ86 at 8:58 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• O M G leave it to an anon to point out what I already said. Urrrr, do you nitpick your child this way??
    Kimeley

Answer by Kimeley at 8:59 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I'm all about the legalization of Marijuana I don't use it but I don't see a problem with it being legal
    trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 9:00 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• yes leave it up to me to speak for everbody else that is tired of answering the same questions over and over...look at the ones we have already answered..thank you =)
    Anonymous

• i used to smoke til i got pregnant
    i think they should legaliz weed
    but only cuz it will open up alot of places in jail for the real crimals
    and since it will be legal not as many people will want to do it
    i think i would be very smart to do
    Anonymous

• I have always felt I stood pretty much alone in my being completly against it. I have and never will try to smoke weed and am proud of that fact. This stems from a drug abusing alchoholic father whom I watched beat my mother when I was young. Also now my sister is married to a "pothead" and it is tearing her apart... Its one of those instances where I have learned from others mistakes. I just feel there is too many problems stemming from the numbing of ones brain. People arent smart enough with alchohol why add another legal substance into the mix.
    Nluvwitasailor

Answer by Nluvwitasailor at 9:11 PM on Feb. 24, 2009