Do you find this peculiar? I'm kind of giggling as I'm typing this...

I live with my SO and his mom, dad, and brother and I swear someone, don't know who, wipes and throws the toilet paper in the trash instead of flushing it down. I'm constantly seeing toilet paper wadded up in the trash and nasty stuff I shouldn't even mention. Do any of you do this? I don't and no one in my family has done this.

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 8:59 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i've done it once on accident, but definitely not all the time!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:00 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Oh, it happens all the time, trust me. Its no accident...lol
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 9:01 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• some people dont want a higher water bill or to clog the tank.. I have city water and dont have to pay the bills, so we don't but I know A lot of people who do... All that needs done is have them change the trash out.
    1ontheway

Answer by 1ontheway at 9:04 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Ew! Ew! Ew! Why in the world would someone do that?!!? That's definitely peculiar, but mainly just gross!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 9:05 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I guess it is "cheaper" but I honestly wouldn't want someone seeing my business. The only thing I don't flush down are pads and tampons.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 9:05 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Yeah that is gross flush the paper.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:07 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• There are some sewer lines that have tree roots in them and the toilet tissue causes the sewer line to stop up. Our house, that is the case. The trash in the bathrooms get changed every day. Such is life.
    emme1964

Answer by emme1964 at 9:08 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I am in no lie the same living situation. And no one here does that. But someone always, and i mean always pees all over the toilet seat. its growss because i have to wipe it up before i go to sit down. it never fails, everytime i go to sit down i have to stop myself and wipe off the pee. and sometimes someone gets poop on the back of the toilet seat...that is sick!
    tiffers32788

Answer by tiffers32788 at 9:08 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Um, yuck!!! SOOOO unsanitary!!!!! GROSS

happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 9:12 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Eww no lol. I use to have an aunt that would do that, she swore that flushing the toilet just used way too much water and she would bite our heads off if we did. I hated going to her house. I never drank or ate anything until it was close to time to go home lol.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 9:13 PM on Feb. 24, 2009