HAS ANYONE TRIED FERTILIAID AND HAD ANY LUCK?

I'M LOOKING INTO ALL NATURAL FERTILITY SUPPLEMENTS THAT WILL HELP BALANCE OUT MY IRREGULAR PERIOD AND ALLOW ME TO OVULATE. I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR EVERYONES EXPERIENCES AND WHAT HAS WORKED AND WHAT HASN'T.

tagansmybaby

Asked by tagansmybaby at 8:59 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I had the same problem as you for 12 years I had irregular periods. After I got marry I was unable to conceive for 5 years until I met my infertility doctor, he is truly a miracle worker. Other doctors put me on birth control pills and other stuff, and it only worked while I was taking them after I got off the pill my period became irregular again. My period did not became regular until after I had my first child, 2 years later I was able to become pregnant again on my own (the first time I conceived by artificial insemination after following a hormone treatment for a month)... Get a good infertility specialist... Good luck...
    GodPRKitty

Answer by GodPRKitty at 9:15 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I tried Fertilaid and my period up and disappeared a month later, but I wasn't pregnant. But when I went through a checkup, my body had all the signs of pregnancy, minus the hCG in my Beta Blood Test. I wasn't pregnant at all. When I told my specialist I was taking Fertilaid, he gave me the "Shame on you for falling for marketing strategies" speech and put me on Provera for the next eight months until my period returned. When I went to a new specialist, he gave me the same speech but told me Fertilaid was nothing more than a glorified prenatal vitamin, and that I could have easily bought an over the counter bottle at Walgreens for WAY cheaper.
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 1:06 AM on Feb. 25, 2009