Abnormal spotting?

Ok, this may be TMI, but I have not had sex in 2 years, well my man and I had sex for the first time on the 3rd. I started to spot 2 days later pinkish, the 8th I got my period.Which lasted to that Thursday. Then we had sex again and started to spot pinkish that next monday and the next few days, now nothing. I was wondering if any of u expereince this or may have an idea what it may be, I am waiting 4 new health insuarance to take affect.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It could be irritation from having sex, especially since it had been so long. It doesn't take much sometimes, just bumping your cervix the wrong way or something. Being that soon after sex, I doubt it was implantation bleeding; it's possible that it was due to ovulation, in which case pregnancy would be a possibility, but no way to tell until your next period is due. But since it happened when you had sex the time before that, I'd put my guess on it just being the sex.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:47 AM on Feb. 25, 2009