Does any of the young mommies still feel like a child themself?

Most days I feel childish & immature, more like a little girl playing house than a real mom.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm a young mom and I do not feel that way. Having a baby made me grow up and take care of my responsibilities. If that is your mindset - you shouldn't have a kid. Its not a game and you obviously need to get serious and grow up.
    Anonymous

• How old are you?
    Anonymous

• nope im 20 and own 2 cars, house, work a fulltime job w/ american airlines, my son is 2 1/2 pay lots of bills, cook, clean, and be a mommy and wife....so no i dont feel like a child.
    TSSN88

Answer by TSSN88 at 9:12 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• sometimes i feel like im still a teenager and want to go out and hang with friends (im still pregnant)
    or go to partys
    i also feel like im wearing a fat sute most the time lol and that im doing it for school or something
    but iv never felt like a li tle girl
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 9:13 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Thanks for the freakin support you ass.
    Anonymous

• i dont go to partys im home 99% of the time
    19bubbles91

• I am a young mother myself. And no I don't feel childish ever.. I feel some of my friends that are my age are... but a child changes a girl to a woman pretty fast...
    1ontheway

Answer by 1ontheway at 9:14 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Not going to lie im a sr. in highschool and when im at school i act like a kid its kind of my time to act my age(17) to still be a child but when im with my son its back to mommy mode. not to say i dont miss him when im at school I hate being away from him but sometimes its a nice break
    serenaxxmarie

Answer by serenaxxmarie at 9:14 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• sometimes, i still call my mom mommy, maybe thats why. BUt i think I will always call her that. I am much more grown then all of my other friends thats for sure
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 9:18 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I asked this question for support, not to be bashed. Is there anyone willing to be nice, even if you disagree??
    Anonymous