• In the Spotlight:

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer?

Do YOU believe in that?
I sure do, and I apply it every single day. :)

Kimeley

Asked by Kimeley at 9:11 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nah... I don't have enough time to worry about what the people I don't like are doing, I also don't let myself get dragged down by negativity and by keeping them close, that's what I would be doing. My friends, family etc... are close to me now and forever. I really don't have any enimies anyway.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 9:14 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I have no choice but to keep this woman "close". She will forever be a part of my life, it's not about being hung up on her or her negativity, it's making the best of the situation.
    Kimeley

Answer by Kimeley at 9:16 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Good for you than. If it's what you have to do than, I guess ur stuck. Sorry that you are in that situation.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 9:18 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• LOL...I don't have time to care. If they were my enemy I wouldn't want them near me...let them spread their poison elsewhere. Then again, I don't *think* I really have any enemies :)
    tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 9:19 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I think when you keep your enemies close it means that they don't know they are your enemy therefore you are nice to them they are nice to you.
    Anyway that is what that phrase has always meant to me, so you wouldn't be bringing in any negativity because the other person has no idea you are their enemy.
    And yes I ahve done this and I am doing it now.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:22 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• i am a believer in this i practice it every day,my thang is trust no one period but especially so called friends,i personally dont trust females because most are trifflen female dogs..keep your friends close(because they are the ones that can and will stab u in the back quicker then anyone)keep your enemies closer your friends are your enemies in most case.

Anonymous

• Wow anon 9:22 I'm sorry you have such anger. My friends have never and would never stab me in the back. You get out of relationships with people what you put into them.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 11:23 AM on Feb. 25, 2009