Craving smells??

I know most of us have food cravings. I do have those. But just recently I developed a new love for the smell of the Garage... I think I could sit in there all day and just... sniff... It's kind of intense too. Nearly orgasmic for my nose...
I don't know if it's the smell of the cement, or what.... but just talking about it makes me want to run in there and sniff... Hahahaha.

BatGirl1415

Asked by BatGirl1415 at 9:29 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I loved the smell and taste of oranges when I was pregnant. I found some orange-scented lotion and would rub it all over...that smell was intoxicating!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 9:30 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Hahaha, I think that if they made Garage scented lotion... I'd wear it all the time... Dunno how my boyfriend would feel about that though, hahaha.
    BatGirl1415

Answer by BatGirl1415 at 9:31 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• LOL when i was pregnant with my daughter I would CRAVE the smell or rubber, like tire stores and stuff. Or garages that had that old gas smell to them.
    melissa0615

Answer by melissa0615 at 9:37 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I craved any and every cleaning product out there...preferably lemon scented lysol...it was bad, i would find any excuse to clean just so i could smell a cleaning product
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 9:48 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• lol I love to smell a fresh onion when someone is chopping one up while cooking I will just stand in the kitchen sniffing lol, and I absolutly hate onions, but since I have been prego the smell is sooooo good!!
    PrOuDmOmMy1011

Answer by PrOuDmOmMy1011 at 10:23 PM on Feb. 24, 2009