OK i need advice AGAIN .. more of the laundry issue

for those of you have been following my laudry issues you know that my neighbors are disprepecful and lazy and have been throwing opur clothes on the floor. taking them out wet ect ect and disrespetcing the launrdy time we agreed on.. well tonite I FOUND MY SONS CLEAN CLOTHES THROWN IN THE GARBAGE CAN!!!! I went to her clamly (altuoght i was fuming on the inside and she YELLED at me and slammed the door in my face.. i call the landlord .. a nice lady but this is the only property she manages -she took it over from her daughter whowas letting it go into forclourse so she is abit cluless and she told us there is not much she can do.. I am preganant and do not the the stress of people yelling at me and slammin doors in my face.. i need adivce on my rude ass neighbors please!

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 9:29 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Relationships

• uh. throw her throws outside in the lawn ;o)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:33 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I'm not quite sure I understand the situation. Are they interrupting your wash cycle to take the clothes out and do their own? Or are you leaving them in the washer and not getting them promptly when the wash is done, leaving the neighbors who need to put things in in a situation where they either need to wait or remove your wet things from the washer? If it is the first, then that's just rude of them. If it is the second, you ought to be timing your laundry and making sure you're there to remove it promptly when your wash is done so not to inconvinience the other tennants. If you've had a bad habit of leaving your wash unattended and holding up the laundry room, I would suspect that's why the neighbors get pissy and throw your stuff in the trash. It's not right but a comprimise should be made. Be prompt with your laundry. Keep an eye on the laundry room. Check in on it every few minutes. If you're watching it (cont)
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 9:34 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• call the cops....there has to be something they can do they are ruining your propertyl.
    Anonymous

• thats bullsh*t..im sorry you have to deal with this...i dont know what else you can do but i hope something happens thats just childish of them...shame
    mom2girliegirls

Answer by mom2girliegirls at 9:35 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• closely they won't be able to touch it.

Again, I don't know the situation so forgive me if my answer isn't what you needed...I'm just trying my best :-)

I wouldn't retaliate because it will only start a bitch-fest and stress you out. Be the better person. Try befriending her. Offer to put her things in when yours are done so she doesn't have to come back. Help her fold her things. Put out her hot flames with your water of kindness. You get more bees with honey. Do not stoop to her level. Good luck!
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 9:35 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• ummm wow thats crazy at least if she is going to take them out, if I were u I would leave a basket or cart there, I would and put them in the basket.... I would write her a letter and try and convince her to sign an agreement or ask the landlord make a schedule and u too sign it
    Anonymous

• Do you have designated days that you can do laundry like someone does Monday and another person does Tuesday. But I don't know what to tell you about them throwing them in the trash. There has to be something that can be done. I would start looking into the laws in your state as to what the landlord can do, but also put you complaint in writing to her about the situation.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:38 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• ok it wouldnt let me post the whole thing.. here is more detials:

http://www.cafemom.com/group/416/forums/read/8074370/WTH_MY_SONS_CLOTHES_WERE_IN_THE_GARBAGE
    copy and paste it has the whole story
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 9:47 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• If I were you I would grab a good book and stay with the laundry until it is done - washed, folded and dried and back in your basket. Do not give this person a chance to mess with your stuff. If she leaves anything in there, I would politely take it to her and let her know it is done, with a smile. Kill her with kindness - If you are nice to her, it makes her look like even a bigger bitch when she wrongs you! :)
    Scrapmom73

Answer by Scrapmom73 at 10:39 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I never leave my laundry unattended. Perhaps you should consider doing the same

Answer by admckenzie at 11:09 PM on Feb. 24, 2009