Why is everything evil?

Today,someone said shirts with skulls on them are evil.Movies with witches are evil,toys are evil,ring around the roses is evil.Tell me what is not evil?No wonder kids are bored out of their minds!

laranadtony

Asked by laranadtony at 9:52 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• witches are not evil im geting tired of people saying that grow up
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 9:55 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• the best thing the devil ever did was to convince people that he doesn't exist

Anonymous

• TY .. nakita72....
    People make these things evil... NO God did... There is NO Devil making people "Think" anything...
    It is purely humans whom think others "Need" to believe thier way of thinking...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 9:59 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Nakita reread the post and use your comprehension skills.
    laranadtony

Answer by laranadtony at 10:01 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• and yes im a witch
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 10:02 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• " movies with witches are evil" did i get that right laranadtony no they are not evil people make that up
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 10:04 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Do you understand sarcasm?Do you understand I am livid because people told my son today that his shirt is evil?Do you understand that I am not saying the movies are evil,other people are?
    laranadtony

Answer by laranadtony at 10:05 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• why do you care what other people think does it bother you that your son is wearing that shirt
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 10:08 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Because I am tired of everything under the sun being evil.I would like for them to tell me some things that are not evil.My son is mainstream christian ,so he will never wear that shirt again but the more they tell him,the more confined he is.I don't like harry potter movies.They bore me but are they evil?No.If you don't like it,don't look at it but let people live their own lives.
    laranadtony

Answer by laranadtony at 10:12 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Not to be rude laranadtony, maybe your OP needs to be more to the "point"...
    People read what is wrote... and if you say something is evil then expect a response to it...if you are being scarcasist... then point that out... bc now a days when pointing something out to be evil (exspeically in a religious thread) can be get a lot of harsh feed back...

As for your OP... Yes people see alot of things as evil... NO Witches are NOT evil ... I am one... but not the point here... things on t-shirts, on tv, cartoons even... people will say are evil...
    Just try to explain to your child that that is what some think and that is NOT how you think...
    People create evil... Evil has no face but the one that creates the problem... NO Gods involved... sorry JMO
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 10:14 PM on Feb. 24, 2009