How many of us are ninjas?

LOL what I mean is I can creep through our apt. practically on silent mode when the baby's sleeping...

BxMetroMom718

Asked by BxMetroMom718 at 9:57 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol well then I guess I am a ninja as well! Our apartment has creeks EVERYWHERE, and I can walk through it without so much as a squeak. My SO on the other hand, seems to only be able to step ON the creeks. Even when he tries, he still just doesn't know how to step lightly.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:20 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• lol hell no not in this house
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 9:58 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I try, but my ankle cracks when I walk. Can't even sneak up on DH to scare him - he always hears me coming!
    flmom321

Answer by flmom321 at 9:59 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Wish I was...my son has a "mommy" alarm that goes off anytime I get within 100 ft. of him. My husband has the ninja action going though.
    abcnyc123

Answer by abcnyc123 at 10:05 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I am always careful about being quiet when walking around the house and then a couple minutes later hubby comes stomping through ;-O.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 10:08 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I try but our floors creek so much. When I come home frome work at 4am all you here is creek, creek. I hate that. :)
    lincsmom74

Answer by lincsmom74 at 10:14 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I can move like a ninja if I want to... but it is instantly undone by one slight move by my husband. He some how can make scratching his head amplify to 1000 decibels.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:34 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• who can try to ninja walk through a house that is pitch dark? My kids can not sleep with a light one, no i mean not even a night lite in the hall way, whats a ninja walk/ Im the parent and my big rump is bumping into the walls, falling over the boobytraps my kids leave ( toys ) in the hallways, trying to pee in the middle of the night and thinking that the toilet seat is up BUT lets get real NOW they ( the kids) but the lid down, after i have peed all over it> NO! NO ninja walk in this house,
    Anonymous

• I'm a ninja and a Jedi. It's awesome.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:06 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Lol u ladies are funny... yea I agree with u.. I know every creek in the house and and even keep my body from cracking ..lol... but dear old dad hasn't got a clue!!!
    BxMetroMom718

Answer by BxMetroMom718 at 11:44 PM on Feb. 24, 2009