For those of you . . . .

who gave birth in a hospital, did you have to walk out or did they put you in a wheelchair? Today, we picked up FIL from the hospital (anxiety attack, confused for heart attack) and they wanted to put him in a wheelchair. I gave birth via c-section and I had to walk out. I couldn't believe it!! He was absolutely fine and I could barely walk!!!!!!!! I just don't get it!!

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 10:01 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I HAD MY SON NATURAL AND COULD WAKE PERFECTLY FINE AND THEY MADE ME GET IN THE WHEELCHAIR..NO AND IFS OR BUTS ABOUT IT ...LOL AND MY MOM HAD ALERGIC REACTION AND SHE COULD WALK PERFECTLY OUT AND THEY MADE HER GET INTO A WHEELCHAIR UNTIL WE WERE OUT OF THE DOORS...I THINK A LOT OF HOSPITALS HAVE TO OBEY BY THOSE RULES..BUT YOU GETTING A CSECTION OUCH! YOU SHOULD HAVE HAD ONE!
    TSSN88

Answer by TSSN88 at 10:24 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I had to take a wheelchair out of one and could walk out of another one twice (all c-sections). Depends on hospital policy, I guess.
    flmom321

Answer by flmom321 at 10:03 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I had to walk also, In the movies I always see them pushing the moms out in wheelchairs, but all my family or friends that have has babies also had to walk
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:04 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I had a c section and they wheeled me out...
    efmeador0709

Answer by efmeador0709 at 10:04 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I had 3 natural childbirths, all wheeled in and out.. Even though I didn't need it... My parents were both wheeled in and out when they were sick. Must have been an off day, not sure...
    Anonymous

• Oh, and I forgot to mention, it was the same hospital.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:05 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• They wheeled me out to our car. I was surprised because we was parked so far away. I think it's the hospital policy where I delivered you get wheeled out.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 10:05 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• i got wheeled out
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:07 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• After both my C-sections, I walked out. There ain't no way, I am using a wheelchair unless I am dying!!!!
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I wouldn't be caught dead in a wheelchair, lol. I had a c-section too.
    Anonymous