WHy do alot of women wanna go blonde?

Everyone cant pull it off.... and i love dark hair!!!!! I cant stand to see highlites that arent kept up and they walk around lookn awful.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Natural blonde here, don't really care what anyone else does, to each their own...
    Anonymous

• My beautician told me as you age, you become paler... when the hair starts to grey, you need to find a color to match your skintone, not your natural haircolor... So, blonde is just an easy shade to get and it usually matches your skintone more as you age.
    Anonymous

• well i go blonde then brunette....then blonde highlight, then red...but i go plat blonde for summer get a nice tan and thats HOT so thats why...but i also keep it up my best friend is a professional hair dresser has been for 10yrs so i get a hook up and some peope just cant afford to keep it up.
    TSSN88

Answer by TSSN88 at 10:07 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I've been blonde my whole life, every once in awhile I get darker lowlights put in but I look weird with dark hair. And it washes out really fast too and looks poopy.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 10:08 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• i don't know. i like my hair the way it is.
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 10:08 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Blonds have more fun!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 10:09 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I think people believe that blondes have more fun due to their unintelligence, but that is a complete load of crap. I am a blonde and most of my friends are and we all graduated near the top of our class.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:10 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Hey anon... why would someone wanna match their skin to their hair?? If so, then a blonde with pale skin would look washed out!
    Anonymous

• Brunettes Rock~
    Anonymous

• I love dark hair too! You're right not everyone can pull off blonde, sometimes it comes out orange:)
    Anonymous