What should I do?

I live with my baby's dad and honestly, I don't care for his personality at all. I hate to admit this to myself, let alone to anyone else but I'm just not happy. He come home at 4:30 from work and has been sleeping since then and its a little after 9 now. Everytime we sit together he doesn't ever talk to me. I try everything I can to "convince" myself to be happy but I'm clearly not. How do I change my feelings?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You can't change your feelings, but try talking to him and see if their is something that he is doing that is bothering you that he may be able to change.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:15 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Change your feelings? You don't have to change your feelings for anyone. I think that after you become a mom, you grow up... what you are seeing is his lack thereof. You have a choice.. either to stay in the situation you are in and be unhappy or get out and make something of yourself for your child... You are entitled to feel loved, wanted, happy and content in a relationship.. It is not something to let slide... you deserve the best. Do something for you and your child. Lots of luck to you.
    Anonymous

• This isnt the answer you want to hear and people, please dont start going crazy when i say this!! Give the issue over to GOD. You alone can not change your feelings, his lackof or whatever, only GOD can. I truly believe this. If you try to take matters into your own hands like most of us do(my self included) things may only get worse. God has a plan and his plan will always work out in the end, Talk to GOD. like you are talking to one of us, tell him that you need his help, tell him your feelings, tell him that you cant fix or change this on you own, he wants to hear it come from you. HE wants you to call on him and he is listening. Just hang in there and keep praying, he will take care of you and your husband, who knows, this may change your whole life and your husband could turn into more than you ever imagined. Also, talk to your husband, and be honest with him about your feelings maybe he has an issue too?
    jesussaves424

Answer by jesussaves424 at 10:29 PM on Feb. 24, 2009