What is the most difficult thing in your life for you to be grateful for?

haha. my answer to this is my in-laws. lol

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 10:34 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Being a military wife. My husband is in the army. And its so hard to be greatful for this life when you know that your SO might not come home.

But I wouldn't change this life.
    Anonymous

• My SO when he's being hard-headed hahaha
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 10:40 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• My children at time LOL J/K

Probaly my bio dad, I am greatful that I am here and if it were not for him I would not be but I hate the man with a passion. So that would be it.
    Anonymous

• Being with my father when he died. My mom, sis, aunt, niece and a close friend were there when he died. It was heartbreaking and beautiful at the same time.
    emme1964

Answer by emme1964 at 11:06 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• my husband is a US MARINE ... gotta love him all the honor he represents... but theres always a possibility he may not come home . which breaks my heart. But in all honesty, i love him and the life he's provided for us. im damn proud of him, regardless of all the nights i've spend sleepless crying and praying for his safety.
    Bebe510

Answer by Bebe510 at 11:09 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• my first love, wven though i havent seen him in years i do think about him and wonder if he thinks about me sometimes. But if we hadnt been us, I belive that i wouldnt have knw what a true love and true heart break felt like and i wouldnt be the wife i am today,
    Anonymous

• My rough past experiences. If I wasn't homeless, raped, and addicted to drugs, I wouldn't have met my husband who brought me to church, to a rehab program and given me a beautiful child. Those past experience made me who I am today, it is hard to be grateful for them; but I am.
    Anonymous