What do you .......

So now that you have heard Gov. Bobby Jindal speak on behalf of the Republican Party, what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Bobby Jindal has more character in his little finger than Obama has in his entire body. Jindal has been up day and night helping the people of Louisiana. My oldest daughter lives in New Orleans so we are there quite often. He has helped turn the city around. And someone mentioned Katrina. And I have a question, if Obama is going to spend all of this money on things like a highway from La to Vegas (Harry Reid's) project why is no money earmarked for Katrina. If Obama cares so much for our troops why has he not visited them. Why is there no money for better equipment for our military. Making and repairing military equipment can bring jobs to hundreds of people. Why is there no more money for infrastructure which hires thousands of people. We don't need to save some damn mouse or fish or frisbee court. This is pitiful to spend so much on frivilous junk when people need jobs.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 1:31 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I vote Jindal for 2012!
    Anonymous

• Thats sad about what he said about the beauracrats not letting people rescue people in Hurricane Katrina.......... perfect example of how Obama's admin works
    Anonymous

• I think he talked like he was addressing an audience of 4 year olds..LIke he should be the guy singing Happy Birthday on PBS Sprout.
    Anonymous

• Good response, wow - didn't know that the stimulus bill was spending 300 mil on cars?!?!?!?!
    Anonymous

• am i the only person who thought the man was on something at the beginning of his speech? i mean talk about rehearsed! there was zero sincerity or emotion in it.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 10:47 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• other than that i thought i was good.
    sorry for answering twice, i've got a baby at the keyboard with me!
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 10:48 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I second Jindal 2012, being a Louisiana girl and all. He honestly has turned our state around.
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 10:48 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Did you know his name was changed to "Bobby" because he liked the Bobby character on the Brady Bunch? :)

But I think he made some EXCELLENT points!
    Anonymous

• Who wants to start betting Jindal will be running in 2012?
    Anonymous