My husband is deployed and I want to have a women experiance?

How can I go about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• go 4 it gurl its your prerogative,idk how to go about it,if u know a chick who gets down like that just ask if she can help u with a curiosity prob.

sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 10:54 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Well if you haven't discussed it with your husband, I don't think you are worthy of an answer. I would have more respect for my dog.
    Anonymous

• to a certian extent i agree with anon. You need to discuss it with your husband before you bring that up with us.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:51 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Hes NOT gonna know about it.... its only gonna be a sexual encounter. WHy would I ask him??
    Anonymous

• IMO, Cheating is cheating, whether it be with another guy or girl. Why would you even want to do that?? I also think the "divorced for a year" (TDY) card is BS.
    Anonymous

• Yes its cheating and that wasnt my question.
    Anonymous

• would you have an affair with a man?
    emme1964

Answer by emme1964 at 10:55 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• How would this not be cheating? I know thats not your question. But really? How sad!
    Anonymous

• Would you mind very much if he went behind your back and experimented with another man, or another woman even. Whoring around is whoring around, you can sugar coat it by using the term "experience" but it is really just whoring around on your husband.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 10:58 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Girl your husband is over there working his ass off for you and your family, why the hell would you want to cheat on him? It's women like you that give millitary wives a bad name
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 10:58 PM on Feb. 24, 2009