how soon did you feel your 2nd baby move?

im pregnant with my second child with my son i felt him for the first time at about 18 wks. i was told you feel it sooner with your second because you know what it feels like already. so is this true for most of you im 14 wks now and just curious if i might feel the baby any sooner than with my first

kaszilynn88

Asked by kaszilynn88 at 11:08 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i felt my baby move at about 12 weeks so you should be able to soon i was surprised when i felt it and it scaredme because with my daughter i didnt feel her move til around the 20th week or so. so i called the dr and he said it is competely normal to feel the 2nd earlier that some women feel their babies earlier than 12 weeks..
    brittanybell

Answer by brittanybell at 11:18 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I'm pregnant with number 2 and I didn't feel him until about 18 weeks either..I think I felt my first sooner...But I also weigh more this time so that might make a difference..
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 11:28 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• 12wks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• I fealt my first move at about... 18 weeks. I am now about 16 weeks with my second and ive fealt the tinyest movements from about 14 weeks. Everyone says its probably gas or something but ive been feeling it slightly stronger and its feeling the way my 1st did.
    SpiritedTigress

Answer by SpiritedTigress at 4:51 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• 12 weeks
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 9:28 AM on Feb. 25, 2009