lets start a heated debate(srry im bored)

wut do u think about the death penalty
i personally think it makes us just as bad for killing them
i also think spend the rest of there lives behind bars to ponder on wut they did
would be way worse then killing them because they would be able to think about wut they did and it would also give it time to sink in
my sister says that she is all for it in some cases
and it does not make us like them cuz we do it in a humain way
by the injection of drugs and not stabbing or shooting or wut ever
wut do u think????

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 11:12 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If there is DNA evidence and depending on the crime, I'd rather kill them off and not pay the $40K a year to keep them alive and get them educated, etc. In some cases, keeping them alive is the better punishment.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:15 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Keeping them alive is what they want. Jail is far to nice for them. We call our local jail the Hyatt Regency. Where the homeless steal so they can spend the night free and have a good meal. Sad.
    Anonymous

• jail and prison are 2 very diff things though
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 11:18 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I think if you do something major, ie: kill, molest, drink/drive/kill, drink/drive, drugs, smuggle, stuff like that, then send them far far far far far far away. like. . .antartica. Arizona is pretty strict with the drinking and driving. .so i say send those people there. lol

Anonymous

• for certain crimes yes i believe in the death penalty, like if you go and murder someone, however you killed that person should hafta be how you die too!! that way they know how it felt when they did it themselves!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:30 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I like what Anon 10:17 said. I'm for the death penalty. Yes, sometimes innocent people get caught up in the system and are executed but honestly, I don't want my tax money going to pay to support people who felt the need to take someone else's life away for the rest of their lives. Fry the bastards and let God sort it out! Besides they don't think they've done anything wrong so why let them sit and contemplate their mistakes. They'll only try to think of what they should've done not to get caught and relive their wonderous reasons for being there.
    mommalady

Answer by mommalady at 11:30 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• They don't ponder on what they did bubbles, they just learn how to live their life within the walls of prison and learn to like it. They have cable, full health coverage, they make their own booze, have porn and drugs smuggled in and even have a sex life! So they have to pretend the dudes a girl but trust me I have heard stories of how they "get used to it". So I believe in the death penalty, especially in cases where the prisoner has no hope.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:34 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I think it depends on the crime and how malicious it was....some people deserve to die the same way they killed somebody...ie. rape, child abuse, torture...they deserve exactly what they got coming to them...only problem with the death penalty is...its way too humane for some of them.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 11:39 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I'm all for it. Bring the guillotine over from France and take care of it in one clean swipe.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:51 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• eye for an eye life for a life...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Feb. 25, 2009