does anyone know why is it that my baby girl moves when i put my hand in my belly and when i tell someone else to feel her she stops moving?

then i put my hand on my belly again and then she'll start wiggling LOL its strange! but i love it

maryfer

Asked by maryfer at 11:15 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol my daughter did that too til she started running outta room in there. lol i thought it was sweet.
    brittanybell

Answer by brittanybell at 11:19 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• my little girl dont do that
    but u can tell wut nurses she likes at my doc office
    its weird because there is only 2
    the way u can tell is cuz when ever they do the heart beat thing she will try to get it to where they cant check her heart bet
    but the two she likes she moves closer to it so it is louder lol
    my step-mom is like humm i wonder how she know and im like well we talk before they do that so maybe she knows there voices
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 11:26 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• my lil girl is like that now...
    it's funny, i'll have my hand on my belly
    and she'll be kicking like crazy...
    as soon as anyone else tries to feel, though,
    she gets completely still.
    lol...
    AmberCakes84

Answer by AmberCakes84 at 11:42 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• both mine did it 2
    iheartkewi

Answer by iheartkewi at 1:49 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• My little one did that from about 18 weeks until i was about 22 weeks. I would always call the boyfriend in the room to feel her move and she would completely stop when he put his hand on my belly. So I thought maybe her hearing a man's voice was frightening to her! lol...So now I just grab his hand instead of saying anything to him or him saying anything and put it on my belly and she moves like crazy...he still has to put it lightly on my belly becuz if its a harder pressure its like she knows the difference in my hand compared to his
    HayHayMarie2009

Answer by HayHayMarie2009 at 1:57 AM on Feb. 25, 2009