just found out I'm preggo, how do I cakculate my due date?

My doc called today (2/24) saying that the blood work came back positive for pregnancy. I took a preggo test on 2/16 it was negative, then on 2/20 it was still negative, my peroid came back on 2/21 and I'm still bleeding. but the blood work and pregnancy test are positive for pregnancy. So, is it possible to figure out my due date?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Take the first day of your last period. Go back 3 months, then add a week. That is your EDD.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 11:20 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• so should I take the peroid I had in January if I'm bleeding now?
    Anonymous

• Based on your last period the doctor should be able to tell you...isn't that their job?
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 11:32 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• it was not my OB, my regular dr. had me take a bloodtest because I was late. Then I ended up starting my period, thinking that I was not pregnant and she called me saying the the blood work came back positive for pregnancy. anyways, nm, becuase I just found that you usually ovulate 2 weeks before your next period.... so since I started on the 21st I think my conception date was around the 7th. thank you anyways.
    Anonymous

• You can use a due date calculator online. Just search for "due date calculator".
    emilyschildcare

Answer by emilyschildcare at 2:27 AM on Feb. 25, 2009