Do you have an enemy that was once a friend or a friend who was once an enemy?

?Better yet, do you have any frienemies?i

munch12502

Asked by munch12502 at 11:26 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Both. I had a roommate who was the bane of my existence until a few years later. Now we're really good friends. I had a really good friend, who for reasons I still don't know, suddenly couldn't stand me, but still spends time with all the people I introduced her to. It's scary to know all that she knows about me and has probably spread around because she no longer likes me. Sad, sad, sad.
    mommalady

Answer by mommalady at 12:05 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• My Sister in law!

She was once my enemy, then she became my friend.
    Then she became my enemy.
    Now she is my frienemy
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 11:28 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Yes. I have had a best friend who eventually became an enemy. And an enemy who kind of became a friend. But I don't trust either one of them very much. you know what they say.... keep ur friends close and ur enemies closer... good idea!
    Anonymous

• Ditto Munch12502 LMAO! It's funny, cause it's true! I also had that happen at work but we really are friends now. Our problems were more of a product of other work friends jealousy and after 2 1/2 years of not speaking, last Christmas she gave me a gift and we just cried and hugged and now we are close.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:53 PM on Feb. 24, 2009