OMG NOSEBLEEDS

i have been getting really bad nosebleeds ever since i found out i was pregnant. they are getting really annoying. i get them when i stand up, sit down, take a walk, and i get the everytime i get into the shower. do any of you have this problem i am 16 weeks pregnant i havent asked my dr about them yet because i am considering changing drs, because this dr offers little help with questions. and i want a better dr..

brittanybell

Asked by brittanybell at 11:27 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• http://www.babycenter.com/0_nosebleeds-during-pregnancy_255.bc

:-D
    BatGirl1415

Answer by BatGirl1415 at 11:28 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• yeah i got them too, sooooooooooo inconvenient!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:42 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• i did w/ my 1st
    iheartkewi

Answer by iheartkewi at 1:28 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• It sounds like your nasal passage is just a little dry. Saline spray in each nostril will help to combat dryness. A humidifier in your room my help while you sleep or if you dont have one, try a small bowl filled with water and place it over a vent, this will help to put moisture in the air. Also, if you have a nose bleed, most people tend to put thier head back. They key is to slightly pinch the nostril to stop the bleed and place your chin to your chest. this will help the bleed clot faster and you wont get blood going to the back of your throat. I experience this with my pregnancy as well. Good luck
    lawstudentmommy

Answer by lawstudentmommy at 10:36 AM on Feb. 25, 2009