Do you know why people are anon? I think i do

Now I see why people are anonymous because if you really answer a lot of questions and get to know peeps and give real answers (without being anon) people start to attack you and they get mad at you for your answers...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Never knew that. I don't care if they attack me. I don't use anon at all. What most don't understand is you are asked your opinon and you give it. There shouldn't be bashing and attacking for it.
    mommatime78

Answer by mommatime78 at 11:39 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Yes!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Absolutly. But I also do it accidentally. i hit the button even when I dont mean too. Its habit.
    Anonymous

• i guess i havent gotten to that point yet, but someday i might
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:36 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• Finally! Everybody is figuring it out:)

I used to post with my screenname but was being attacked many times by both anons and non anons:)
    Anonymous

• I post anon occassionally because I am tired of getting harassing Cafemom mail from people. I get a lot of "thank you, you were really kind and helped" messages (which I love) but I've gotten a lot of "you were mean, I didn't like your answer" crap too. I always make sure that I am honest and respectful in my posts but that still doesn't keep people from getting irritated and messaging me to "tell me off." My most recent was someone yelling at me (she wrote in all caps with no punctuation) because I misunderstood what she had "meant to say" and "forgot to put in her question." Seriously...you're yelling at me because I'm not psychic? I can't comment on stuff you don't put in your OP. Does it bother me to get nasty messages? No. Because I know I mean well. Not to mention, this is the internet where drama is deleted lol. I do post anon to not have to deal with the crap in the first place.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 11:44 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• I agree mommatime78 I am very secure in my opinions and believe I am tactful. (most of the time) if not i try to make it lighhearted or make someone laugh not hurt feelings....
    pepperannrocks

Answer by pepperannrocks at 11:45 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• cause the people who are bashing are too chicken shit to show who they are. It must make them feel real big and bad to bully and try to make others feel like crap cause they dont have a life
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 12:55 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• whatever breezy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• breezy I like your answer, cocky but to the point!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:58 AM on Feb. 25, 2009