anyone living in AZ and prego?

omg the cold is kinda going away already but this little heat is making me very hot with pregnancy im 28 weeks and i cant stand the heat is this because of the weather or more of like pregnancy symptom?

maryfer

Asked by maryfer at 11:39 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ME!!! Except I'm all the way up in Cottonwood so the weather hasn't been too bad.

Actually.. today was rather warm, and the sun beats down right on the bedroom, so it was ROASTING in here earlier.
    BatGirl1415

Answer by BatGirl1415 at 11:43 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• lol i live in las vegas so lol sorry not AZ but i feel you on the heat thing finally no more cold and rain but the warming up is killing me it is because of pregnancy when you are pregnant you have usually a little bit higher of a temp so its easier to get hot im 31 weeks and im dreading the fact that by the middle of march if it goes as usual its going to be close to 100 for the temp lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:19 AM on Feb. 25, 2009

• my sisters on here she lives in Az she's 35 weeks her screen name is teppyrose
    EmbracingBirth

Answer by EmbracingBirth at 10:02 AM on Feb. 26, 2009