just wondering

how many of you moms felt tired and slepted for hours on end during the day but on the day that your baby was born woke up with a ton load of energy... i had that with my dd and im starting to think this time its gonna be the same i cant seem to get any energy at all no matter how much i sleep i really dont need advice just wondering how many of you where similar to me in that way

bugbug07

Asked by bugbug07 at 11:44 PM on Feb. 24, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was ALWAYS tired while pregnant and then once I had my daughter I don't think I slept for more than 10 minutes at a time for three weeks straight. Not because she was waking up but because I was on an adrenaline kick or something.
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 11:49 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• me too! i think it happens to the best of us =)
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 11:52 PM on Feb. 24, 2009

• idk whats going on hopeing thats its close considering i only have a wk left it wouldnt bother me if he was born tom or even in the next couple days oh well i hope yall have a good night and one of us gets our energy back soon lol
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 11:56 PM on Feb. 24, 2009